- Source : https://github.com/jul/archery
- Tickets : https://github.com/jul/archery/issues?state=open
- Latest documentation : http://archery.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html
What is archery?¶
It is an enhancement of MutableMapping based on Mixins. It currently only offers:
Last but no least, it is fun.
- Package content
- Traits are Mixins
- Quivers : consistent sets of Traits
- Bow: how not to shoot yourself an arrow in the knee
- Barrack: the place for stuff connected to archery
- Misc interesting questions
- What is addition in MutableMapping useful for?
- Doesn’t it overlaps with defaultdict?
- Why so much fuss on Algebrae if you use Addition 99% of the time?
- What is your naming convention, and what is archery exactly?
- Why do you ask to sign a legal disclaimer with my blood and sign a pact with Satan if I want to use div?
- Who needs archery?
- Changelog and roadmap